Junior Sales Engineer (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Sales Engineer? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
As a Junior Sales Engineer (m/f/d) you will sell our products for the plastics processing industry and be responsible for lead generation. You work closely with Marketing and the Application & Services team. On the one hand you will build up our sales pipeline, which enables the rapid growth of sensXPERT, but on the other hand you will also make a major contribution to the further development of our solution.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Proactive development of a defined customer base in the plastics processing industry (mainly OEMs) by researching and approaching potential new customers
- Implementation of lead generation strategies in collaboration with the sales and marketing team
- Independent sales activities as part of the (digital) product presentation sensXPERT Digital Mold to customers in an (inter)national environment
- Commercial and technical service and support for customers from the initial request to the provision of our products in all technical matters
- Regular reporting to the management team based on relevant KPIs
- Continuous analysis of customer needs and competition activities as well as sharing insights from customer interactions with the R&D team to improve our products and services even further
- Active participation in industry-leading trade fairs and events
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a comparable business discipline
- You will start as a junior – professional experience is not a must, but ideally you will have some initial professional experience in technical sales of digital products that require explanation.
- You are driven by sales – your passion for sales and digital technical solutions is contagious to your colleagues and, most importantly, to your customers.
- You are extroverted, communicative and inquisitive – important foundations for understanding the product, the industry and our customers’ needs and presenting our solution as a game changer.
- You are hungry for success and willing to go the extra mile to achieve your goals.You enjoy personal responsibility as well as working as part of a team.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to speak excellent English and German when working with customers (French or Spanish is a definite plus).
- You like to work “hands on” and are not afraid to cold call for new customers.
- High achievers with excellent university qualifications in the field of engineering, plastics technology or process engineering (or a comparable qualification)
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home, at our HQ in Selb or at our sleek new Tech-Hub in Munich
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Our internal training programme will make you a sales specialist in the plastics industry. In addition to providing you with the tools for optimal customer contact, we will give you in-depth knowledge of applications and manufacturing processes in the plastics processing industry.
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!