Sales Engineer (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Sales Engineer? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
As a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) you will sell our products for the plastics processing industry and be responsible for lead generation. You work closely with Marketing and the Application & Services team. On the one hand you will build up our sales pipeline, which enables the rapid growth of sensXPERT, but on the other hand you will also make a major contribution to the further development of our solution.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Use your inner strategic genius to devise killer lead generation strategies and campaigns with our top-notch sales and marketing team
- Engineer a customer-centric sales funnel and journey that will surprise and delight even the most cynical prospects
- Not all lead funnels are created equally, and we expect yours to be the finest of them all – complete with a never-ending sales pipeline of proactively engaged prospects
- Use your winning qualities to cultivate a trusting and unbreakable relationship with prospects and customers – this includes impeccable business acumen, plus technical and product expertise
- This is no place for reactive types – we want you to truly OWN the entire deal life-cycle, right up until a prospect signs on the dotted line
- High-octane resourcefulness is a must in this role, as you’ll be in charge of constructing compelling customer offers and conducting tough price negotiations
- Keep an eagle eye on the all the details pertaining to the product order process – you’ll be doing this with our sister company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- As for managing sales tasks, it’s up to you to keep the rest of the management team up to speed with all-important KPIs and other indicators
- Finally, we’re looking for a real ambassador who can proudly and comfortably fly the sensXPERT® colours at trade shows, fairs and industry conferences.
- High achievers with excellent university qualifications in the field of engineering, plastics technology or process engineering (or a comparable qualification)
- If you’ve got several years’ experience successfully selling complex technical solutions (software/hardware), then we want you
- Show us that you’re a guru when it comes to production processes in the plastics industry, and we’ll certainly consider you for the role
- Crucially, long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders should excite you – and not scare you
- Excellent English and German communication skills a must (French or Spanish is a definite plus)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration – we cannot emphasise it enough (we want confident, positive, and energetic team players and NOT ‘lone wolves’).
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home and at our sleek new Hub in Munich, Berlin or either at our HQ in Selb
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year with an additional option of further days off
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Technology leasing scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!