Sales Engineer (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Sales Engineer? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
In your role as Sales Engineer (m/f/d), you will sell our products for the plastics processing industry and be responsible for lead generation.
You work closely with the Marketing and Application & Services teams. On the one hand, you build up our sales pipeline, which enables the rapid growth of sensXPERT, but on the other hand, you also make a major contribution to the further development of our solution:
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Development and implementation of lead generation strategies in cooperation with the sales and marketing team
- Operational development of a defined customer base in the plastics processing industry (predominantly OEMs) in technical and commercial aspects (at home and abroad)
- Commercial-technical support and advice of customers and interested parties in the (inter)national environment during the entire sales cycle from the enquiry to the provision of our products in all technical aspects
- Independent sales activities from the presentation to the preparation of the offer to the conclusion of the contract
- Regular reporting to the management team based on relevant KPIs
- Active customer support in after-sales with the aim of establishing long-term customer relationships with a high degree of satisfaction
- Regularly analyse customer needs, problems, competitive activities and share insights from customer interactions with the R&D team to further improve our products and services
- Completed university studies in the field of mechanical engineering, plastics technology or process engineering or similar course of study.
- Alternatively, you have a technical education with further training as a technician (m/f/d)
- First professional experience in a comparable position in the field of sales, ideally in the sale of complex solutions (software/hardware) or in a comparable field of activity
- In-depth knowledge of production processes in the plastics industry is desirable
- Active listener who acts proactively and inspires confidence and enthusiasm in potential customers with his creative, energetic and positive manner
- Team player with confident, clear and transparent communication skills
- Organisational talent with the ability to complete tasks conscientiously and on time
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home or at our sleek new Hub in Munich or at our HQ in Selb
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year with an additional option of further days off
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!