Working Student Marketing and Sales (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Working Marketing & Sales Student ?
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
We are looking for a Working Marketing & Sales Student (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin, Munich or
You will support the Marketing and Sales Team in identifying prospects and companies that can benefit
from our innovative solution.
A big part of your job will be to take on the never-ending challenge of securing a steady flow of leads. This
means staying on top of (and using) the latest customer research techniques, plus accurately prequalifying potential customers.
This is a challenging role and not for the fainthearted. It’s your chance to supercharge your skills and take
control of your future career by joining a fast-growing, insanely ambitious, highly motivated sales team.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- You support the content management team by in-depth research for professional articles and whitepapers
- Take the responsibility for market research on relevant media, events and awards and help analyze our marketing
- Support the Sales Team in identifying prospects and companies that can benefit from our innovative solution
- to build and maintain the best possible sales funnel
- Continuously top-up the sales pipeline by collecting and preparing high-quality market data
- Channel your creative side and work side-by-side with our star marketing team to constantly keep our customer
- service top-notch
- You are currently enrolled at a university, e.g., in economics, marketing, communications or a similar course of studies
- You bring a lot of motivation and a positive attitude to inspire not only our prospects, leads and customers, but also the sensXPERT team itself
- Ideally, you already have some experience in sales, marketing and/or working with CRM systems
- You are looking for a challenge and have the ambition to develop yourself further, while also thinking outside the box and looking for innovative solutions to reach your goal
- You are a talented communicator and speak German at a native level and English fluently
- A competitive salary based on your experiences
- Up to 20 working hours a week
- Hybrid working model and remote work
- Either work from home, at our HQ in Selb or our sleek new Tech Hub in Munich (it’s a short 10-minute walk from the main train station)
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!