Working Student (M/F/D) material characterization
Are you an ambitious Sales Engineer? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
As a working student (m/f/d) material characterization you are the heartbeat in creating material data for our customers. You employ your hands-on laboratory skills to support our application engineers in the analysis of high-end polymer materials and composites. The evaluations that you perform provide the basis for the implementation of the sensXPERT digital mold technology in our customers’ production environments..
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- You are responsible for the sample preparation from thermoplastic, thermoset and
elastomer moulding compounds as well as moulded parts
- The characterisation of the samples in DSC and DEA tests is no problem for you
- You support the laboratory organisation and the team in the evaluation of test data
- You prepare test results in tables, diagrams and presentation slides
- You work out reaction and kinetics models
- You are enrolled in a degree course in plastics technology / materials science / mechanical engineering / chemical engineering or a comparable subject area
- Ideally you have already completed your basic studies
- You have initial experience in the processing and testing of plastics / composites in the context of student work and / or internships
- You are confident in using MS Office
- Fluent communication in German and / or English is no problem for you
- A competitive salary based on your experiences
- Up to 20 working hours a week
- Hybrid working model and remote work
- Work from our sleek new Tech Hub in Munich (it’s a short 5-minute walk from the main train station)
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!