Working Student Event Management (M/F/D)
Do you enjoy setting up some rocking events – live and virtually?
When you think of an event, it’s not a coffee and cake round. Anyone who knows you definitely appreciates: With you is always something great going on!
The same as here: sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
We are looking for a Working Student Event Management (m/f/d) to join our team in Selb.
You will support both the marketing department and the management in organizing internal and external events – including live events as well as virtual highlights.
Of course you support us at trade fairs and networking events in our target markets, but you are also the favourite colleague of our sensXPERTs. Because you are the XPERT of our team events.
Your colleagues look forward to monthly virtual team events and the two meetings per year where all sensXPERTs get together at one of our locations.
Events that bear your signature
- You research, plan and conduct monthly virtual team events for our sensXPERTs worldwide
- You support our marketing team in researching and preparing network meetings and trade fairs
- You keep the management up to date on which networking events and speaking opportunities they should attend
- You are the most popular colleague: You take care of our mood barometer just like the birthday and Christmas presents
What makes you an event specialist
- You are currently enrolled at a university, e.g., in economics, marketing, communications or a similar course of studies
- You go through the world with your eyes and ears open and can put yourself in people’s shoes very well
- You enjoy bringing people together and creating special moments for them
- You are confident to proactively implement your good ideas
- You are a talented communicator and speak German at a native level and English fluently
Why this job is exactly your thing
- Always wanted to do a Chocolate Tasting or an Art Night? Make it a team event!
- Have a lot of fun and get competitively paid for it
- Work in our head office in Selb as well as remote
- Enjoy drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and inspiring team from 11 different countries: our sensXPERTs!
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!