Technical Service Specialist (F/M/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
You live customer satisfaction! In your role, you act as an interface between the customer, sales and the development team. Through your insights, digital or on-site, you ensure that we can consistently align and evolve our products to meet customer needs.
Your technical expertise is reflected in the customer experience that you bring. New customers are excellently accompanied by you during the digital technology commissioning and existing customers are optimally supported at all times. Specifically, you will take on the following tasks:
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Planning digital customer installations as well as the digital and technical onboarding of our customers.
- Supporting the Sales department with service & product documents for customer installations
- Active customer care in the service process
- Carrying out troubleshooting for existing customers
- Supporting the exchange between development and customers for technical integration in existing/new installations
- Maintenance of service calls in the CRM system
- Participation in product testing
What you bring
- Completed training as a plant mechanic with relevant work experience, completed engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, measurement/control technology or service technician with work experience
- Knowledge of material science is an advantage
- Good technical understanding, assertiveness and ability to work in a team
- Occasional willingness to travel and to be on-call for customer support
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong customer and service orientation
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- The position is based in our Tech Hub in Munich, which is 10 min walking distance from the main station, or at our headquarters in Selb
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
- Support for personal development
- Employee participation; the possibility to acquire shares of the mother company
- An open and warm culture, based on mutual respect and where initiatives are highly welcomed