Senior Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Senior Marketing Manager? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
For our Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d), we want nothing less than a person ready to roll up their sleeves and drive the company’s growth. Together with the marketing team, you are responsible to create a high brand awareness in the industry, push for customer growth and identify new opportunities to scale the business. As such, you have the chance to be at the forefront of blazing a trail in the plastics industry.
To summarize this role, you are in charge of sensXPERT’S inbound lead generation strategies. Think content marketing, lead magnet strategies, events & conferences with the occasional performance marketing to support the inbound activities. Your work will support our overall brand, marketing & sales strategy, working with a cross-functional team of internal and external stakeholders and always striving for an excellent customer experience.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Build and drive our qualified inbound lead generation strategies across all relevant channels – by being hands-on and managing external freelancers or agency support (e.g. creative agency, web agency).
- Own our communication strategy across Website, LinkedIn, Events and CRM content and understand how Owned/Earned/Paid Media drives growth at sensXPERT
- Create and deliver content across all channels to ensure a high level of qualified inbound leads. Therefore, you work closely with other departments and with a network of external partners to create a regular cadence of content for lead generation (blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, e-books, video content,etc.)
- Independent annual marketing planning for the marketing campaigns as well as regular result / budget controlling in consultation with supervisor
- Track, monitor, and report on campaign performance, following our key performance indicators and metrics. You use the results to continuously improve lead generation and nurturing
- Build and manage strong trusting relationships with internal (e.g. Sales, Application & Services) and external stakeholders, including our ecosystem of external partners and freelancers
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B Marketing Roles, ideally with a focus on complex technical products. Experience in the plastics industry or with SaaS solutions is a plus
- Proven experience in performance based digital marketing. Advanced knowledge of inbound lead generation and marketing automation practices.
- You like to switch between strategic and operational topics, are not afraid to work hands-on but also able to take a step back and shape the strategy and big picture
- You have a strong project management background, including working with and leading teams of external stakeholders such as freelancers and agencies.
- Experience in data driven decision-making leveraging various tools e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce (Pardot Growth), WordPress, Figma
- Strong communication skills and a capacity for interpersonal, team and stakeholder management service relations.
- Fluency in German and English with strong content writing skills
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is a plus
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home or at our sleek new Hub in Munich or Berlin
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year with an additional option of further days off
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!