Sales Assistant (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Sales Assistant? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
In your role as Sales Assistant (m/f/d), you will support our sales team in building a continuously filled sales funnel through the proactive research of new prospects
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Support the sales team in building an ongoing filled sales funnel by proactively researching new prospects
- Create customer demand and market analyses
- Maintenance and evaluation of sales relevant customer master data and preparation of key figures in the CRM system for the sales engineers
- Preparation of quotations as well as execution and monitoring of order processes in cooperation with our internal supplier after receipt of order
- Support in the administrative onboarding of our customers in cooperation with the marketing team (Customer Success)
- High achievers with excellent commercial training (e.g. as an industrial clerk) or a successfully completed degree in the field of economics or a comparable course of study
- If you’ve got first professional experience in administrative support of sales, ideally in B2B business is an advantage
- First practical experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Team player with confident, clear and transparent communication skills
- Organizational talent with the ability to complete tasks conscientiously and on time
- Excellent English and German communication skills are a must (French or Spanish is a definite plus)
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home or at our sleek new Hub in Munich or at our HQ in Selb
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year with an additional option of further days off
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!