Jr. Content Manager (M/F/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
You are part of a growing team, laying the foundations to drive the company’s growth. Together you are responsible to create a high brand awareness in the industry, push for customer growth and identify new opportunities to scale the business. As we strive to realize an excellent customer experience, you will work in close collaboration with our sales, customer excellence and R&D department. The focus of your role will be to deliver engaging and effective content in support of our campaigns and that represent the sensXPERT brand.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Creating content for differentchannels (blog, social media, whitepapers, etc.) in support of our campaigns as well as ad hoc support in creating content for advertising purposes
- Research on relevant topics inpreparation of managing our content calendar as well as doing in-depth research for articles and white-papers
- Monitor relevant media outlets, events and awards for trends, inspiration and potential collaborations
- You work closely with the team on our content marketing strategy and proactively develop ideas for new content covering all channels
What you bring
- You are currently studying in the field of Marketing, Business Administration (BA/MA) or a comparable education
- You have collected first experiences in creating online content. This can also be via your own channels, e.g. on social media or blog.
- One of your talents is too take a complex matter and transfer this into an easy-to-understand text.
- Knowledge of the plastics industry, or our customers industries; automotive, aviation/aerospace, construction and electronic goods packaging is a plus
- Skilled in MS Office
- Creative and commercial writing skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is a plus
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills and team mindset
- Fluent in English or German
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- The position is based in our Sales & Marketing Hub in Berlin
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
- Support for personal development
- Employee participation; the possibility to acquire shares of the mother company
- An open and warm culture, based on mutual respect and where initiatives are highly welcomed
If this sounds like a match to you, then we are happy to hear from you!