Full Stack Software Engineer (M/F/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
You are part of a fast growing team of developers, hardware engineers and data scientist. Together you are responsible for the launch and continuous development of our product and you will be reporting to our R&D Director. You will work on the development of our responsive web application. Because our product is connected to a hardware device and has a strong AI component, you will work closely together with the hardware engineers and data scientists in the R&D department.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Realization of innovative desktop, mobile and web applications, connected to our hardware component and data collected by our sensors. Currently we have one cloud app for customer analytics as well as a web app for the monitoring of production processes in real time.
- You will actively participate in the product development, coming up with concepts and ideas for new product features including implementation and integration across all product layers.
- Selection and testing of new technologies and their implementation to realize a future-proof and scalable architecture
- You will be involved in the entire development process from problem or requirements analysis through design and programming to review, integration, testing and quality assurance.
- Cross-functional collaboration; you will mainly work together with our hardware developers and data scientist and occasionally with our sales and marketing departments.
What you bring
- Completed studies in computer science or alternatively IT specialist application development or comparable qualification
- Experience in agile software development with modern Microsoft.NET (e.g. C#, WinUI, Blazor)
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps Server is an advantage
- Independent, structured and creative way of working
- Very good communication skills as well as a team mindset
- International talent is welcome, English skills are required, German is a plus
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- The position is based in our Tech Hub in Munich, which is 10 min walking distance from the main station, or at our headquarters in Selb
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
- Support for personal development
- Employee participation; the possibility to acquire shares of the mother company
- An open and warm culture, based on mutual respect and where initiatives are highly welcomed
If this sounds like a match to you, then we are happy to hear from you!