Full Stack Software Engineer (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Full Stack Software Engineer? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise as a Full Stack Software Engineer (m/f/d). Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
You are part of a fast growing team of developers, hardware engineers and data scientist. Together you are responsible for the launch and continuous development of our product and you will be reporting to our R&D Director. You will work on the development of our responsive web application. Because our product is connected to a hardware device and has a strong AI component, you will work closely together with the hardware engineers and data scientists in the R&D department.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Development and Maintenance of windows desktop applications with web based user interface for data visualization and real-time data processing from our data sources such as sensors, instruments and hardware.
- You will be involved in the entire software development process from requirements analysis through design and implementation.
- Participate in design review, code review, integration, testing and quality assurance.
- Implement bug fixing, unit testing, enhancements and code maintenance of legacy code.
- Cross-functional collaboration with our hardware, data scientists and cloud teams.
- Participate on sprint definition, backlog refinements and roadmap planning.
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Experience in software development with Microsoft .NET (e.g. C#, WinUI, Blazor, EF Core, ASP.NET).
- Experience in protocols (HTTP, gRPC, REST, MS-COM+)
- Knowledge of C and C++ (MFC, ATL).
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps Server and CI/CD is an advantage
- Experience in development of data driven applications and data pre-processing from different components (sensors, firmware)
- Basic knowledge of Python is advantageous
- Independent, structured and creative way of working
- Particularly effective communication skills as well as a team mindset
- English proficiency are required, German is a plus
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home, at our HQ in Selb or at our sleek new Tech-Hub in Munich (close to central station)
- High quality technical equipment for your hybrid workplace
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!