Full Stack Software Engineer (M/F/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
You are part of a fast growing team of developers, hardware engineers and data scientist. Together you are responsible for the launch and continuous development of our product and you will be reporting to our R&D Director. You will work on the development of our responsive web application. Because our product is connected to a hardware device and has a strong AI component, you will work closely together with the hardware engineers and data scientists in the R&D department.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Development and Maintenance of windows desktop applications with web based user interface for data visualization and real-time data processing from our data sources such as sensors, instruments and hardware.
- You will be involved in the entire software development process from requirements analysis through design and implementation.
- Participate in design review, code review, integration, testing and quality assurance.
- Implement bug fixing, unit testing, enhancements and code maintenance of legacy code.
- Cross-functional collaboration with our hardware, data scientists and cloud teams.
- Participate on sprint definition, backlog refinements and roadmap planning.
What you bring
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Experience in software development with Microsoft .NET (e.g. C#, WinUI, Blazor, EF Core, ASP.NET).
- Experience in protocols (HTTP, gRPC, REST, MS-COM+)
- Knowledge of C and C++ (MFC, ATL).
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps Server and CI/CD is an advantage
- Experience in development of data driven applications and data pre-processing from different components (sensors, firmware)
- Basic knowledge of Python is advantageous
- Independent, structured and creative way of working
- Particularly effective communication skills as well as a team mindset
- English proficiency are required, German is a plus
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- The position is based in our Tech Hub in Munich, which is 10 min walking distance from the main station, or at our headquarters in Selb
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
- Support for personal development
- Employee participation; the possibility to acquire shares of the mother company
- An open and warm culture, based on mutual respect and where initiatives are highly welcomed
If this sounds like a match to you, then we are happy to hear from you!