Embedded Software Developer (M/F/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
You are part of a team of data scientists, developers and hardware engineers. You will enjoy a combination of professional decision-making freedom thanks to our start-up character on the one hand and the know-how of a global company with over 4200 employees on the other. With your expertise, you will develop our existing analysis technology for industrial use. Your work is partly based on requirements and processes that have already been defined, but you will also decide how you implement the requirements. The NETZSCH claim “Proven Excellence” always points the way – you work with us professionally and deliver excellent results that succeed on the market.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You are involved in the entire development process – from requirements analysis to design, implementation and quality assurance.
- You are responsible for the selection and validation of suitable new technologies and their integration to build a future-proof and scalable architecture.
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies – e.g. heterogeneous System-on-Chips consisting of ARM core and FPGA as well as high-performance radio frequency ICs.
- To realize your tasks, you use C++, VHDL/Verilog and various scripting languages (Python, Bash, TCL).
What you bring
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or comparable
- Experience in professional software development for embedded systems
- Practical knowledge of Embedded Linux (Device Tree/u-Boot/Kernel/rootFS)
- Willingness to implement a given SW architecture
- Experience in Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (especially FFT algorithms)
- Familiarity with modern development tools such as CMake, GCC, Docker, git, Doxygen
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- Attractive salary
- The position is at our company headquarters in Selb or at our Tech Hub in Munich, which is a 10-minute walk from the main train station
- Support for personal development with the possibility of external training
- Employee participation; the possibility to acquire shares of the mother company
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
If this sounds like a match to you, then we are happy to hear from you!