Content Manager / Creator (M/F/D)
Are you an ambitious Content Manager / Creator? Then expand your sense of the possible
If you’re reading this, then you’re definitely someone who wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible careerwise. Lucky for you, sensXPERT® is the kind of team you’ll want to be part of.
Over 150 years, our parent company NETZSCH Group has been responsible for some truly significant industry innovations. Today, sensXPERT® represents the next generation to redefine plastics manufacturing on a global scale.
Which is why we are on an ambitious recruitment drive to find the right people who can deliver on some very big aspirations. In fact, “ambitious” is the key word here.
We’re after ambitious, wildly talented people to help us forge an exciting new future for Industry 4.0 and real-time manufacturing processes. We want confident doers who are ready to get under the hood, and explore the latest, cutting-edge technologies. We also want go-getters who can engage with the high-profile customers and industry leaders across automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
Is this a role with your name on it?
For our Content Manager / Creator (m/f/d) role, we want nothing less than a person who is ready to deep dive with us in the plastics industry and is passionate about creating content that fits the needs of our customers with copywriting or other formats (Video, Visuals).
Language creativity is crucial in this role. Storytelling comes natural to you and you really have your way with words. Your main goal is to put yourself in the shoes of our target audience to adapt your writing style so that your articles meet the expectations of multiple personas.
You will be measured on your ability to produce relevant high-quality copy in which our customers recognize themselves. As you are part of the core marketing team you will not only help build up our content base but will create the processes to support this along the way. Finally, we’re after a person who can significantly add to the overall success of sensXPERT® as a business.
New day…new challenge (all the great stuff you’ll get to do day-to-day)
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing team and create content (blog articles, white papers, SoMe Posts) in support of our lead generation and awareness-oriented campaigns
- You work independently, research relevant topics and write and deliver SEO optimized top quality articles before deadlines
- You know what it takes to write texts that rank high on Google
- You know how to gather information about topics you don’t know much about in the shortest possible time in order to write a well-founded (blog) article. Besides that, you easily collaborate with your colleagues from different departments who give you input from their field of expertise (Data Science, Application & Services)
- Monitor relevant media outlets, events and awards for trends, inspiration and potential collaborations
- You work closely with the marketing team on our content marketing strategy and proactively develop ideas for new content covering all channels
- Original storytelling and playing with words are your favourite exercises
- You are a passionate self-made copywriter or with an excellent qualification in the field of Communications, Marketing or Languages (BA/MA) (or a comparable qualification)
- If your portfolio of created content/copywriting demonstrates several years’ experience (preferably in B2B / SaaS / Industry), then we want you
- One of your talents is to take a complex matter and transfer this into an easy-to-understand text.
- Knowledge of the plastics industry, or our customers industries (automotive, aviation/aerospace, construction and electronic encapsulation) is a plus
- HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is a plus
- Excellent English and German communication skills are a must (French or Spanish is a definite plus)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration – we cannot emphasise it enough (we want confident, positive, and energetic team players and NOT ‘lone wolves’).
- A permanent full-time contract with trust-based working hours (40 hours per week)
- Hybrid working model to work from home or at our sleek new Hub in Berlin or Munich
- A generous 30 days of paid leave each year with an additional option of further days off
- Not only do you get a great salary, we’ll also throw in nifty perks, such as:
- Drinks and fresh fruit at the office
- Special lunch offers in our staff restaurant at our head office or monthly lunch vouchers
- A bike lease scheme
- Subsidised occupational pension scheme
- Employee-investment opportunities within the NETZSCH Group
- In terms of your personal development, we’ve also got that covered with various excellent upskilling programmes
- Let’s not forget the many exciting team events you’ll be able to join, where you can exchange great ideas, learn from other amazing colleagues, add to our vibrant culture, and enjoy top-notch sports and entertainment
- Finally, you’ll get to collaborate, create, innovate and succeed with a truly brilliant and global team of other sensXPERTs
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a sensXPERT, then get in touch today and start reaping the rewards of an extraordinary career in the plastics manufacturing industry!