Application Engineer (F/M/D)
Company & Product
Revolutionizing the Plastics Industry
The 150y old family-owned hidden champion NETZSCH Group founded its very first corporate venture. Under the brand sensXPERT®, manufacturing process enhancements happen in real-time.
We have a consistent exchange with our customers and think outside the box. The result: Novel and disruptive products. sensXPERT® tackles challenges such as raw material deviations, efficiency issues and high scrap rates.
Our Saas technology combines experience in measurement instrumentation, materials and sensors with edge device, cloud stack and AI technology.
sensXPERT® in a nutshell: Sensors become part of manufacturing molds, measure real-time material behavior. The connected edge device communicates the process data to the cloud, where machine learning algorithms predict the sweet spot for demolding and dynamically adapting the manufacturing process. Our intuitive cloud application provides total process transparency and data management.
We are a diverse and enthusiastic team from various backgrounds that transforms the plastics industry and innovates manufacturing processes. Next to that, we aim to make a change by delivering options to enhance sustainable manufacturing.
We need you for all aspects of applications and materials. You are the material interface for the onboarding of new customers and the ‘go-to’ contact for our existing customers with questions about application measurements.
As a sensXPERT Application & Services you will shine with your findings from measurements and material characterizations and contribute in cooperation with your R&D colleagues to sustainably influence our product quality and enable further developments.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Technical support of customer inquiries in the context of carrying out application measurements in our laboratory in Munich or in Selb
- Competent consulting of the R&D team for application questions
- Support of the sales team in customer onboarding with application knowledge
- Contribution of application knowledge to the further development of our products
- Product testing to ensure functionality
What you bring
- Completed training as a laboratory technician, ideally with experience in application support with customer contact
- Alternatively, completed studies in the fields of materials science, chemistry, physics or mechanical engineering
- Experience in the plastics industry
- Good technical understanding, assertiveness and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong customer and service orientation
What we offer
- A fulltime position (40 hrs), flexible working hours and working from home arrangement
- Unlimited contract and 30 days paid holidays
- The position is based in our Tech Hub in Munich, which is 10 min walking distance from the main station, or at our headquarters in Selb
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruits in the office
- Support for personal development